JDG was the successful tenderer for the Endeavour Energy Level 3 ASP works as well as the NBN design for a 59 Lot residential subdivision located in Quakers Hill. As the project evolved JDG’s scope was expanded to include the Project Management for the relocation of existing overhead and underground Telco Networks.
JDG managed to integrate the design of the existing and proposed Endeavour Energy Network with the new NBN Co. network as well Project Managed the relocation of Overhead and Underground Telstra Copper and Fibre Assets as well as Overhead Foxtel Assets.
The final scope of the project consisted of:-
- The establishment of Low Voltage reticulation supplied from two new Endeavour Energy Padmount Substations,
- The removal of redundant Endeavour Energy Overhead assets along two street frontages,
- Street Lighting,
- NBN reticulation design
- Scope negotiations with Telstra for the relocation of Telstra and Foxtel networks,
- Approval of Telstra Scope of works, ensuring compliance with the concept plan required for the new estate,
- Obtaining pricing from Telstra for the relocation works,
- Initial works programing for both Telstra and NBN to ensure construction time frames are maintained,
JDG pride ourselves on our ability to provide integrated engineering solutions by covering multiple utilities to surpass our client’s expectations.