We are a well established Level 3, electrical building services and client side project management team located in Sydney’s North West. Due to an expansion of services and work we are seeking the services of an experienced Level 3 design engineer.
The role will be responsible for:
- Quoting projects
- Liaising with clients to determine their needs
- Liaise with Utilities to ensure the clients requirements are provided
- Perform detailed design of the projects
- Completing Environmental Impact assessments
- Packaging the project for certification by the Electrical Distributor
- Limited Building services works on switchboards and services mains
- NBN Design
You will be the suitable applicant if you possess the following key criteria:-
- At least 3 years of Level 3 Design in NSW
- Have some experience or desire to do building services
- Hold an Electrical Engineering Degree OR Electrical Trade qualification with a Cert IV in Electrical Engineering
- Are able and willing to draft your own works on AutoCAD
- Are proficient in Earthing Design or willing to engage in further training
- Are proficient in the use of industry software programs such as Poles & Wires.
- Be trained in completing EIAs for Ausgrid
- Can communicate with a broad range of people
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to work in multiple areas of the Level 3 Industry covering Ausgrid, Endeavour Energy and Essential Energy in all aspects of design including Chambers & Indoor Substations, Connections of Load, Road works and asset relocation.
Phone calls from applicants will not be answered, all applications are to be lodged through our advertisement on seek .